- Struggling with reading, writing or math?
- Have trouble staying organized and completing tasks on time?
- Struggling to get homework done and need support with academic
- Orton Gillingham Tutoring – $90 an hour
- Academic Coaching – $90 an hour
- Executive Function Tutoring for Children- $100 an hour
- Executive Functioning Support for Adults- $125 an hour
- Math Tutoring- $90 an hour
- Initial assessments for EF/ Tutoring – $250.00
Getting Started is Easy
Free 15 Min Chat
If you would like to connect with one of our therapists, we encourage you to schedule a free 15 minute consultation.
We are currently offering all of our services both in-person with COVID protocols in place and online through our secure telehealth platform.
Visit us in person or online. We can’t wait to meet you and help you get started on your mental health journey.
What forms of payment do you Accept?
Therapy services can be paid for with cash, credit card, and/or check.
We do accept insurance for billable services: Blue Cross Blue Shield, Medcost, United Health Care, and Aetna.
Educational services/ workshops are cash only and can be paid through venmo, cash or check.
Payment is expected at the time of service.
How do I know therapy is right for me?
Therapy can be a helpful resource for anyone. Here at Whole Family Therapy we offer a free 15-20 minute consultation with the therapist to see if they would be the right fit for you.
How do I find the office?
Our office is located at 133 Church Street, Asheville, NC 28801. Follow the signs that say Whole Family Therapy and park in the gravel driveway on the left side of the building. The entrance to the building is next to two outdoor tables with an umbrella. There are two waiting rooms in the building where you can wait for your therapist to come and greet you.
What happens if I cancel my session?
If you cancel more than 24 hours before your session there is no charge. Please call your therapist or the office directly to cancel or reschedule. If you reschedule for the same week, no fee with be charged. All cancellations within the 24 hour period will be charged the full self pay rate of $120.00
Do you take my insurance?
We accept a range of insurance depending on the clinician.
Out of Network: We will gladly supply you with a Super Bill that you can submit to your insurance if we are out of your network. Please first check with your insurance company that they will pay out of network for Mental Health Services.
- Lainey Gosnell is in network with BCBS and medcost.
- Jeffie Cilano is in network with Medcost, BCBS, and Aetna.
- Sharon Collins is in network with Medcost, BCBS, United/Optum and Aetna.
- Hannah Hale is in network with Medcost and BCBS.
- Margo Murphy is in network with BCBS and medcost.
- Brittany Perry is in network with BCBS and medcost.
- Edward Narea is in the process of being in network with BCBS, Medcost, Aetna, and United/Optum.
How do we get support as parents?
Parent Consultation for families whose children are participating in Individual Therapy with Whole Family Therapy, engaging parents in the treatment process and collaboratively developing strategies to support the growth and healing of their children.
We also offer Parent Coaching for families seeking an individualized experience that allows parents to explore the unique values, strengths, experiences, and challenges within their own family system, and develop parenting strategies that address the specific needs of the children and promote healthy relationships among family members.
We also offer a monthly Parenting Workshop that includes brain-based and attachment-based strategies for parents to develop the meaningful connections and nurturing conditions that promote the growth and development of their children.
Sign up for a 15 minute consultation and let us explore how we can support you and your family to get to that place where you are thriving.
Get in Touch.
In order to learn more about our services, get connected with a therapist, or sign up for a workshop, feel free to contact us!
Call Us: (828) 575-6460
Fax: (828) 417-7137
133 Church Street Asheville, NC 28801